Monday, February 25, 2013

Space Jam- Reena

First, I want to start off by saying that this was one of the most adorable videos I have ever seen. It was very touching and heart warming. Now, what would be my Space Jam? Obviously, something awesome! I aspire to become a veterinarian one day. I believe this a very important occupation to pursue. I have a quote: “The best doctor in the world is a veterinarian. He can’t ask his patients what’s the matter- he’s got to just know.” –Will Rogers. It’s true! If we could verbally communicate with our patients, that would be awesome! But I also feel that it would not be as fun, mysterious, or challenging. So to be a vet is to be a professional problem solver. As far as pets go, most of them are looked upon as family. I know my dogs are family for sure. And even though he is gone, my guinea pig was, and still is, considered family. Hopefully, just like one would want the best for their human family, one would also want the best for their furry (or furless in some cases) family. That’s where the vets step in. Although there are good vets and not-so-good vets, for the most part, we are pretty darn awesome. I’m not sure what my emphasis will be, but I know whatever I decide, it will be worth it, and I can still make a difference. If my emphasis is in an area that that really needs vets, such as the food science area, then it would be even better. Everybody tends to lean towards small animal, large animal, exotics, etc., but forget all about the other areas that are just as important. Then again, that area would still have to be up to that individual’s interest. Besides, Space Jam is a movie with human-animal interaction. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment