Monday, February 25, 2013

Katelynn Gulya -Space Jam


I watched the Kid President video for the first time before writing this blog. I had heard about the video but had never seen it. I thought it was such a cute and creative video put out by SoulPancake. I think that a lot of people today do have a mindset that they might never accomplish anything or they just do not care. No one has an excuse to be lazy; I believe that everyone can accomplish something great in his or her life they just have to be willing to put in the time. Until everyone starts working his or her hardest and having bigger dreams, we will live in a world that is well underneath its potential. I thought it was funny that in the video Kid President calls “Space Jam” one of Michael Jordan’s greatest accomplishments. Right now I’m not entirely sure what my “Space Jam” will be. I’m not even sure what I want it to be. All I know about myself right now is that I want to be a veterinarian. That has always been my main goal in life. I am not even sure what kind of veterinarian I want to be. Some days I just want to be a companion animal veterinarian and other days I want to work on protection plans helping to foster the well being of animals that are on the brink of extinction. Whatever I decide that I want to do in my life I am willing to work hard to get there. Hopefully within the next few years I will figure it out though. I may not know now what my greatest accomplishment will be, but I do know I will never give up on my dream and always continue to pursue my dreams just like Michael Jordan did. Hopefully with enough dedication I will be able to accomplish something spectacular in my lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment