Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bradley's Profile Picture


  
                This photo was taken after my family and I got back from our Christmas Eve service at church this past Christmas. My sister Emory is on the left; she is fourteen years old and a freshman in high school, and she is about three inches taller than me that she never lets me forget (and already changed into her Christmas pajamas). My brother, Brent, is twenty-eight and is currently serving in the Army. I chose this photo to be my profile picture because it’s not very often that we are all together so when we are it is very important to all of us. We are all in really different places and stages in our lives so its nice to have pictures to be able to go back to. My brother who is about nine years older than me has lived in California for about the past six years so I used to only see him a few times a year but not he is stationed in North Carolina so we actually get to see him more. He is about to be diploid, so it could be about a year before we get to see him again. It has sort of become a tradition that every year around Christmas time we always take a picture in front of the fireplace. So we have a lot of the same looking pictures, but it is fun to look back and see how much we have changed over the years. Even though this “family tradition” is really simple, it has come to mean a lot to us and as we grow up we have come to realize how important it is when we get to spend time together. My profile pictures are normally not just of me, they are usually with my family or with some of my close friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment