Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break


I went to Orlando, Florida with my mom and dad for spring break. We went in our motor home and camped for the week. I went to the pool a couple of times and I went shopping with my mom. We also went to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Magic Kingdom. We love going to Disney World, my parents have been going since it opened in the 1970’s.  The best thing was going to the Harry Potter section of Islands of Adventure. It was really cool to see the area of the park that they had created to look like Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. One of the rides was set inside of Hogwarts and the inside of the building was really cool. It was made to look just like it does in the movies. I also got to try Butterbeer, which is kind of like a cream soda and butterscotch mix. Magic Kingdom is pretty much my favorite amusement park ever. (I’m like a little kid when it comes to Disney.) I was really excited to go back to the Magic Kingdom because I wanted to get my picture taken with Rapunzel from Tangled. (It sounds lame but Rapunzel and I are pretty much twins incase you could not tell…just kidding). Well I was kind of disappointed when I found out she was not going to be taking pictures the day we went. I did get to get a picture in front of her tower at Disney World though. It was brand new and had just been finished a couple weeks before. Overall my trip was pretty fun until I got really sick. I ended up having to go to the Emergency Room and I found out that I had pneumonia; the doctor said I have had it for at least five weeks. So that pretty much ended my vacation. So I had an interesting week haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment