Monday, March 25, 2013

spring break




Seabrook Island is basically my home away from home...right behind Clemson obviously. My family has had a house on Seabrook for seven-ish years and I absolutely love it. So over spring break I took four of my sorority sisters to Seabrook for a little R&R. Seabrook is nothing like Myrtle Beach or Panama so we were able to just relax and hang out. As you can see we took stereotypical sorority girl pictures on the beach. We also went into Charleston for a day since Seabrook is only about forty-five minutes outside of Charleston and we got to shop and eat super good seafood. We hung out with some of our friends from College of Charleston too which was nice. Since I was only at the beach from Sunday to Thursday I had plenty of time at home too. I got to hang out with my parents and the rest of my family which I was definitely in need of. Unfortunately, noone warned me about the rest of my family being at my house when I got home from the beach so that was an interesting surprise. It turned out to be good but you never know with loud families around the holidays. Just like every other college student, watching movies with my family and eating home cooked meals is always a highlight of my visits home. I went to lunch with some high school friends that were home on break too. I hate to disappoint you but I don’t think I learned anything over break. Except maybe how to play rummy...which we did an embarrassing amount of at the beach. Spring break definitely made me excited to go home for Easter this weekend and to just be home for the summer. All in all I had a fantastic spring break because it was super relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment