Monday, March 25, 2013

spring break


            For my spring break I went home! I went to visit my family, who luckily live in Orlando, Florida so I had some great spring break weather. My sister that also goes to Clemson is doing to Disney college program right now so she is staying at out house so I was glad I got to see her. The first Saturday that I was there I drove to Tampa with my mom, sister, and aunt to go to the opening night of the No Shoes Nation tour (Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, and the Eli Young Band). It was a great show and it was so much fun. We drove back to Orlando in the morning, and it was St. Patrick’s Day but we didn’t do too much because of the long night we had. Mostly I just laid around by the pool but it was nice being able to be home and be with my family. I went to Epcot with my mom on Thursday which was super exciting because the flower and garden festival was going on so there was a lot of booths set up with yummy food and drinks. My other sister who is a high school teacher in Ohio had spring break the week after mine so we got to see each other for a little bit!  I was glad our breaks overlapped at least by the weekend because I haven’t seen her since Christmas. She got into Orlando on Sunday just in time to watch the Ohio State basketball game. I had quite the exciting time trying to get back to Clemson on Sunday. My flight got delayed three times and as I was waiting in the airport for the rain and storms to pass, there was an announcement to stay away from the windows because the winds were so high there was a chance they could break. I finally made it back into Clemson five hours later than planned, but at least I made it!


No comments:

Post a Comment