Monday, March 25, 2013

John Perrow - Spring Break


Before Spring Break finally arrived, my mother informed me that I did not need to make any plans for break because it was the week before my sister’s big wedding day. I honestly had been dreading going home for break because I knew that I would be doing nothing but running errands and decorating for the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. However, my break turned out to be pretty fun regardless. I began Spring Break celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Five Points in Columbia. I got to meet up with many of my friends that I had not seen in a very long time. On Thursday, I went to Folly beach to meet up with my soon-to-be brother in law and all of the groomsman that were in his wedding. We had his bachelor party that night in downtown Charleston. Friday consisted of decorating for Charlotte and Tyler’s rehearsal dinner. After hours of setting up tables, chairs, and packing coolers, we finally finished two hours before the rehearsal. My sister and my mother worked very hard to make this wedding be almost perfect. Everyone in my family was so excited for the big day to arrive. Despite the cold and rainy weather, my uncle held a sporting clays tournament the morning of the wedding for all of the groomsmen, ushers, and family members. The weather was not looking too good for the wedding, but the rain stopped Saturday afternoon and held off until after the wedding festivities. Charlotte and Tyler’s wedding turned out to be one of the best weddings I have ever seen. I have never seen my sister so happy in her entire life. I would have to say that her wedding ended up being exactly how she wanted it to be. I couldn’t be any happier for her and Tyler as they begin a new chapter in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment