Monday, March 4, 2013

Skeptic of Skeptics


The angle that I am coming at my paper from is that from a conspiracy theorist. I am going to look at the evidence and present it as a theorist. Of course I will look at both sides, but the majority of my paper is going to be from a theorists point of view.
            I am now going to look from the more “realist” point of view. I am going to look at the evidences from a more literal side.
            There have been many questions about the airport and it surroundings. For example, the shape of the runways forms a Nazi Swastika. Some might consider this a sign of a coming genocide. The way that I see it is that a very efficient way to construct the runway just so happens to be in the shape of a Swastika. Also, the Swastika is not seen as negative symbol in every culture. Next, there are some questionable murals on the wall. Some may see them as another symbol of a coming genocide. I think that they are just a different form of art that will attract people to come and see what they are all about. I do not have much of an explanation for these paintings. There are underground chambers in the airport that are completely empty except for some sprinklers. Gas chambers? I think not. These are simply just storage facilities that are not being used yet. The sprinklers are not used to spray acid or diffuse gas, but to put a fire.
            Conspiracy theorists are just looking for answers. They see a few things that are suspicious and immediately blame it on the government or some secret society. There are going to be some issues that you will not get answers to. You do not have to be all up in everyone’s business and know everything. There are explanations to most of the theorists claims, and they are not helping anyone by making these absurd accusations on their own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment